Because of current events, i had to think a lot about this during the last few days and something that really cost me my sleep and my peace of mind. So my list today is something to help me vent- please bear with me.
1) I can never decide if I want to let my kid go every second weekend- I just have to
2) My son feels as if he has to choose, because his father has turned parenting into a competition. That`s not good.
3) I want the best of both worlds for my son, but very often this does simply not exist.
4) I have to put up with His needs, games and nastiness, just because he`s my son`s father.
5) I would just like to have a break from it all, but it never stops.
6) I have to get along with " the other woman ", no matter how she behaves, for my child`s sake.