#reverb 10 belated/wisest decision and more and more:)

Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how dit it play out?

This one, thankfully, is easy. The wisest decision i made this year was not to give up on myself and my future and to go back to university. This decision took a lot of fighting ( mainly for money) and a lot stamina and i`m just really glad i made it. How did it play out? I don`t really know that yet, but so far the output is great: i have met lovely, new people, I get out and think other thoughts, i activate my brain instead of drowning it in crap ( tv mainly) and i`m altogether more hopeful. and my son is proud of me which makes me proud of myself. that in itself is already worth it.

Body Integration & Party

These two i simply cannot answer. As awful as this may sound to you: no party for me in 2010 ( would already be thankful for a night out which doesn`t involve a parents`meeting:) ), because most of the time i just wasn`t physically up for it. And no body integration for me, as achieveable as that may be. These last few years I have often felt that my body has turned against me. It is not my temple, it is a war zone and the war is one i didn`t ask to join. I very rarely feel comfortable, I cannot remember what it is like to live without pain. I would very much like to learn how to handle this and am open to any suggestion- who knows what will happen...

Comments