List it tuesday/ instead of....

i know, i know, it`s not handwritten again.
but bear with me:)
today is an" instead of " list. that is, i want to do a kind of wee brainstorming exercise, opposing the things i would like to do and the things i have to do. am open to any inspiration from your part:


i would like to



go for a walk instead of sitting almost all day

think positive thoughts instead of turning around the negative ones in my head over and over

believe in myself instead of feeling inadequate most of the time

count my blessings instead of wallowing in self-pity

write again instead of thinking about writing

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your instead of list and can pretty much relate to all of them. I did a list a couple of weeks ago in fact where i mention trying to be more glass half full instead of half empty. I would also very much love to be out walking with my dogs instead of sitting typing at a boring office job all day!
S.E.Minegar said…
great resolutions! i should really take the advice.

do you find you are more antsy in the winter months? i spend a lot of time moping and wallowing during this season, but i'm ready to count blessings too!

woohoo
Anonymous said…
First of all, you are enough right now, just as you are! Now, repeat that as often as needed and never forget it! Go ahead and go for that walk. You need a little sunshine and a change of scenery! It will do you good.

Much love,
Shaorn
A'n'G Johnson said…
ah.... somethings don't have to be handwritten to be wonderful. glad I found you through List It Tuesday!
Love this 'instead of' list... Might have to create one of my own. Particularly like the one about writing. Amazing how much more I think about writing than actually write... Not good, but nice to see I'm not alone...

Pleased to have found my way to your words.