blog challenge mash up:word or phrase/shop/car ride


word of the year: LEARNING
learning about cheese, about love, about pain,about life, about people,about eclairs, about friendship,about birds, about films. one.step.at.a.time. always.

.......

shop: do not really have any mad money, but i did spend a lot of money at amazon. i ordered books and puzzles and dvds and even madeleines baking forms there this year. i ordered alost all my presents there as i`m not able to go shopping as usual. but i do believe it was all well spent ( or at least that`s what i`m trying to tell myself:)) )

.......

car ride: not any good car rides for me this year,i`m afraid. too much pain involved. but wait, even though there was a lot of pain involved, the car ride back from the hospital in october must have been the best one, because at last i was on my way HOME.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Opulently I agree but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.
Anonymous said…
Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.